Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One down, 364 to go

Case,

I came across a suggestion the other day that one's New Year's resolution should be to write every day. It reminded me that I started this blog with that very idea. I was going to write every day about parenthood, life lessons, football, music, etc. Well, the thing about parenthood is that it quickly taught me this lesson: I don't have the time and/or energy to keep up with this blog every day. Hell, there are a not insignificant amount of days each year in which I am so harried and lost in thought that I simply forget to eat during the course of the day.

But …

I need a challenge.

So …

I'm going to resolve right here, right now to write something, anything on this blog every single day of 2014.

Let's see how this goes.

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment